Knives are considered dangerous products that you shouldn’t sell online.
However, if done right, they have a huge money-making potential.
Knives come in various shapes, sizes, and materials – giving you an endless variety to choose from.
If you’re planning to dropship knives, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of the best knife dropshipping suppliers along with their pros, cons, and key features.
Let’s get right into it!
NicheDropshipping is a professional dropshipping service with over 10 years of experience.
Not only can we help you source knives available in different shapes and sizes but also other products.
All you have to do is submit a sourcing request, and our agents will help you find your desired products at wholesale prices.
Our dropshipping services also include worldwide fulfillment, warehousing, automation, and private labeling solutions.
Each product goes through strict quality screening before being delivered to the customers to avoid any complaints.
- Warehouses and fulfillment centers in USA and China
- Quality inspections for each product
- Dedicated agent available for 1-on-1 support
- In-stock products are shipped within 48 hours
- Not suitable for small businesses that do not get stable sales
- Private labeling dropshipping services
- Offers automated dropshipping solutions
Founded in 1993, LeeKnives has become one of the biggest knife trading companies in China.
They’re known for their skilled craftsmanship, allowing them to produce some of the highest quality knives on the market.
If you’re planning to build a private label brand, then LeeKnives can also help you bring your custom designs to life. The only downside is that LeeKnives charges a 5%–10% fee for its dropshipping service.
- Worldwide shipping by reputable shipping carriers
- Almost 30 years of experience in the knife crafting industry
- Professional 24/7 customer support
- Design custom products with their OEM service
- 5%–10% fee for the dropshipping service
- Manufactures all sorts of knives as well as kitchen utensils
- Custom branding options available such as engraved logos and custom packaging
- You can submit a test order to inspect product quality
3) KA Swords
KA Swords is one of the most reputable knife distributors in the U.S.
They have over 17 different categories of knives which includes butterfly knives, diving knives, karambit knives, and much more.
All the orders are dispatched within 5 working days and KA Swords also offers a discount for orders worth over $300.
The only problem, however, is that they do not offer private labeling services.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx, UPS, or USPS Priority Mail
- Order is dispatched within 5 working days
- 5%–15% discounts on orders exceeding $300
- Custom branding isn’t offered
- More than 17 categories of knives to choose from
- Multiple payment gateways including credit cards and PayPal
- High-quality product images are provided
CJDropshipping is another popular Chinese dropshipping service. They have a diverse variety of products in their catalog which also includes knives.
The biggest strength of CJDropshipping is its global order fulfillment, with 200+ warehouses spread across the world.
Aside from knives, CJDropshipping can also help you source other products from sites like 1688 and Taobao.
Although processing times of CJDropshipping may be long, especially for out-of-stock products.
- 15 days worldwide order fulfillment
- Warehouses strategically spread around the world
- Personalized branding and packaging services
- Processing times are long with possible shipping delays
- Print on Demand services are also offered
- High-resolution product images are provided
- Accepts PayPal, Payoneer, and other payment gateways
5) Blade Addict
Blade Addict is a US-based supplier of knives, swords, and tactical gear.
They have more than 3,000 products in their catalog, many inspired by the popular FPS game CS:GO.
Blade Addict offers all U.S shipments within 3-5 days and free delivery for orders over $59.
The time for international orders varies depending on the location.
- U.S shipments delivered within 3-5 business days
- Global shipping is offered
- 3000+ knives and tactical gear
- No dropshipping app
- All major cards are accepted
- Free shipping for U.S orders over $59
Another China-based supplier that provides a comprehensive dropshipping solution.
EPROLO has products in over 10 different categories, including knives and they also offer POD services.
Their other services include private labeling, inventory management, and quality control.
Lastly, they also offer easy integration with popular marketplaces like AliExpress, eBay, Etsy, and Amazon.
- Ships to U.S, U.K, and Europe
- Custom packaging and invoices
- Multiple dropshipping categories
- Potential shipping delays are possible
- Payment gateways including credits cards and PayPal
- Also offers POD dropshipping services
A U.S.-based dropshipping company with a rich variety of knives and tactical gears in its catalog.
Similar to Blade Addict, many of their knives are also inspired by CS:GO.
MegaKnife offers wholesale prices for bulk orders and free shipping for orders over $69.
MegaKnife claims to deliver all orders within 24 business hours – but the problem is that they only operate in the U.S.
- Over 2.5k+ tactical gears and knives
- Custom packaging is also offered
- All orders are dispatched within 24 hours
- Only operates and delivers in the U.S
- Free shipping for orders over $69
BigBuy is a European dropshipping platform that specializes in the wholesale of multiple products including kitchen knives.
It has become a leading name in the European market and can easily be integrated with the most popular eCommerce marketplaces and channels.
BigBuy offers global delivery using popular express couriers like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, etc. Moreover, they also offer custom packaging and invoices to help you build a brand.
The biggest drawback of BigBuy is that you must pay a one-time $129-$599 activation fee to integrate with other platforms. In addition, there’s also a monthly subscription fee of $29-$99.
- Global delivery using express couriers (DHL, UPS, TNT, etc)
- Order processed within 24/48 hours
- Provides turnkey dropshipping store solutions
- Charges subscription and activation fee
- Accepts PayPal and multiple other payment gateways
- Easily integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and other platforms
9) Wholesale Survival Club
Wholesale Survival Club is a platform that connects dropshippers with wholesalers selling various knives and camping gear.
They offer international shipping and also a web design service to help beginners get started on their eCommerce journey.
However, Wholesale Survival Club doesn’t offer automated dropshipping solutions like NicheDropshipping and other companies.
- Deals in both knives and camping gear
- Global dropshipping solutions
- Dropshipping orders are at wholesale prices
- No tools to automate dropshipping
- Web design services to build a dropshipping store
Since 1980, Shelterdist has been a reputable importer and dropshipping supplier.
They’re based in Los Angeles and deal in a wide variety of outdoor products including hunting knives, daggers, swords, crossbows, and much more at competitive prices.
Shelterdist unfortunately doesn’t offer custom branding. However, they do restock inventory every month and add new products and designs to their catalog.
- Fast worldwide shipping with USPS and UPS
- Money-back guarantee of 15 days after product delivery
- More than 40 years of experience in manufacturing knives and self-defense products
- Custom branding isn’t supported
- Money orders, PayPal, and all major credit cards accepted
- Inventory is restocked every month
11) Ohio Knifes Sales
Ohio Knife Sales has been around since 1990 and they deal in all kinds of knives.
This supplier is great for small businesses as they do not have a MOQ.
Plus, there’s also the option of free shipping for orders worth over $750.
OKS also takes special requirements and offers laser-engraved customizations.
- Over 30 years of experience manufacturing knives
- No minimum order quantity (MOQ)
- Huge variety including cold steel and butterfly knives
- No personalized packaging
- No subscription fee for availing dropshipping services
- Free shipping for orders over $750
12) Blue Ridge Knives
If variety is one of your biggest concerns, then Blue Ridge Knives could be the solution.
They have over 1,800 pages filled with different knives and more than 750 brands to choose from.
That is probably more than what any other supplier offers on this list.
However, the minimum order is $100 for U.S customers and $500 for international – which may not be suitable for dropshipping.
- Dropshipping knives sold at wholesale prices
- Over 1,800 pages filled with different variety of knives
- Choose from more than 750 brands
- Minimum order of $100 for U.S customers and $500 for international
- Multiple payment gateways and fulfillment methods
Mastercutlery has been around for more than 40 years, making them one of the oldest dropshipping knife suppliers on this list.
They have over 2,000 knives in their catalog and also offer personalized packaging and branding services.
Their range of products includes fixed blades, folding knives, and swords.
There’s also a “best-seller” category on their site which can give insights on what you should sell on your store.
- More than 2,000 knives SKUs and other related products
- Orders are fulfilled via the UPS ground service
- Sales and discounts are offered from time to time
- No custom app for dropshipping
- Payment gateways include Visa, American Express, Mastercard, etc.
- The site has a “best-sellers” category to hunt for popular products
14) Wholesale Blades
Wholesale Blades is also a U.S based supplier specializing in tactical knives, swords, and outdoor gear, in general.
They have been offering a high standard of service for over 15 years and also provide reasonable rates.
You can get discounts on bulk purchases and Wholesale Blades does not charge a subscription fee for dropshipping either.
Unfortunately, they do not offer private labeling and custom packaging services.
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Fast order processing and international delivery
- Does not charge a subscription fee
- Over 15 years of experience
- Does not have a dropshipping app
- No private label or custom packaging services
- Accepts Mastercard, Visa, Amex, and Discover
Banggood is an eCommerce marketplace that shares quite a lot of similarities to AliExpress.
However, Banggood doesn’t have any third-party sellers. All the products on the site are directly sold by Banggood.
If you type “knife” into their search bar, you’ll see many options for different purposes.
- A dedicated program for dropshippers
- You don’t work with any shady third-party suppliers
- Delivers in over 200 countries via multiple shipping methods
- The shipping time needs to improve
- Unused products are returnable within 30 days
- Dedicated dropshipping program offering discounts and other perks
FAQs about Dropshipping Knives
Is It Legal to Dropship Knives?
Kitchen knives are legal to dropship in most countries. However, if you’re dropshipping non-culinary knives, then make sure to check the import rules and regulations of that place to avoid shipping problems.
Some countries also require that your customers must be at least 18 years old.
Make sure that the supplier you’re working with puts safety labeling on the packaging. This can help you avoid getting sued in case of an accident.
Are Knives Good for Dropshipping?
Knives come in a diverse variety of shapes, sizes, and materials, making them a good product to dropship and build your business around.
Plus, kitchen knives are almost always in demand so you’ll never face problems finding customers as long as you put enough effort into marketing.
Is It Profitable to Dropship Knives?
In 2021, the size of the global knife market was valued at USD 3.81 billion. This is only expected to grow in the upcoming years, so it’s safe to say that this niche offers a ton of money-making potential.
But keep in mind that the amount of profit you make usually depends on the type of knives you’re dropshipping. With a good marketing strategy, it’s possible to attract a huge audience by selling high-quality handmade knives.
What Knife Sells Best in Dropshipping?
Kitchen knives sell best in dropshipping which includes butter, boning, and Damascus knives. However, with the growing rate of tourism, hunting knives are also becoming more popular nowadays.
Dropshipping knives are a bit more technical than other products and require great caution.
However, you should be fine as long as you’re putting in the effort to learn the import rules of different countries.
Just make sure you choose a qualified supplier who understands the importance of safety labeling.
Lastly, if you wish to grow your knife business then keep in mind that at some point you’d have to consider creating a brand.
This is why choose a company that offers private labeling services like NicheDropshipping.
So if you’re ready to get started, then give us a call and our agents will happily guide you!